Oct 18, 2011

A school Day

Everyday is a hard day for twins in school because everyone either gets you wrong or thinks it's a guessing game. At least one or two everyday say "Oh, your so alike!" or "You guys look exaectly the same!" And I think to myself get to know us first and then try and say that! I hate how everyone thinks that we are so alike and that we like the same of every single thing. Twins,triplets,brothers and sisters all have their own personality. I love my sister. We do everything together, but being a twin can be annoying sometimes. I'm not saying that once you meet us you will be able to tell us apart(That would be a joke!). But if you have known us for two years and I have short hair and she has long hair,then you should be able to tell us apart.(We don't even wear the same clothes). We each have our own differences! That's what makes us humans. And us twins count!

No comments:

Post a Comment